Natter 'N Noggin Experiment Report
Back by Popular Demand Tuesday Jan 10
The December Natter 'n' Noggin was a great success. For those who where there, this is indeed Back by Popular Demand. But we also want to offer those who were unable to join us,a second chance to get the "Real Thing".
McNally's - Traditional Irish Pub
122 South York Street
McNally's is about 2 miles away from the Golden Pheasant, were we usually meet, and it takes only a few minutes to get there following these instructions;
1) Go right from the Golden Pheasant parking lot, that is East bound on North Ave.
2) After about 1 mile turn right, South, on York Road (I think it is the 3rd light);
3) After about 1/2 mile.York Road turns into a one way street in the opposite direction, where you turn left on S. Palmer Drive, a very wide road that circumferences the Elmhurst downtown area.
4) Shortly after the rail road tracks you bear Right and make another Right, back on York Road (now going North).
5) McNally's is one block away, on the left side of the street on the corner of Adelaide (turn left on Adelaide for ample parking on the street or in the garage).
Reinout Vogt - Hm: 847-342-9804 - Cell: 847-909-7564
Jim Evans - Hm: 630-858-8192 - Cell: 630-209-8602