Top 10 Reasons Why You
Should Participate in the
2002 Missouri Endurance Rally
10. The rally is cheaper and less tiring than spending the day shopping.
09. Sure it’s not as much fun as sex, but what are the chances that you will get to have sex (with another person) that weekend?
08. You can pretend to be one of the great drivers while you drive “Moss, Nuvolari, Mansell, Fangio, [your name here]”
07. How many miles did you drive your British car last year? It wasn’t enough!
06. You can now put that leather jacket you got for Christmas to good use.
05. Chances of winning the endurance rally are far greater than winning the lottery.
04. It is a scientific fact that beautiful creatures throw themselves at endurance rally drivers.
03. You shouldn’t do the endurance rally unless, of course, you really want to look cool.
02. Life is like an endurance rally, you never know where you’ll find a shortcut.
01. You own a sportscar. It’s what they’re made for!
I’ve given you 10 good reasons, now come on and join the fun! The 7th Annual Missouri Endurance Rally takes place on March 23rd and will take you through some of the most beautiful areas in the State of Missouri. Registration is $25 per team and is open to all pre-1981 British cars. For more information, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.stlouismgclub.com
Robert Rushing - MG Club of St Louis