Natter 'N Noggin Experiment Continues!
New Location Hosted Valentine's Natter 'N Noggin
Tuesday Feb 14 and continues on March 14!
The February Natter 'n' Noggin was another great success. We had at least 15 couples enjoying a traditional Irish pub with their loved ones on Valentine's Day! Along with the camaraderie of fellow MG enthusiasts, our lovers and significant others spent the evening talking, eating and drinking. It was a great time. I mean, where else could you be with your loved one, be quaffing a pint of stout, and eating bangers and mash all at the same time? (Well, I know, you could in Ireland, but work with me here) Who could ask for more?!!! Bob Simon, Roving Reporter
McNally's - Traditional Irish Pub
122 South York Street
McNally's is about 2 miles away from the Golden Pheasant, where we have met in the past, and it takes only a few minutes to get there following these instructions;
1) Go right from the Golden Pheasant parking lot, that is East bound on North Ave.
2) After about 1 mile turn right, South, on York Road (I think it is the 3rd light);
3) After about 1/2 mile.York Road turns into a one way street in the opposite direction, where you turn left on S. Palmer Drive, a very wide road that circumferences the Elmhurst downtown area.
4) Shortly after the rail road tracks you bear Right and make another Right, back on York Road (now going North).
5) McNally's is one block away, on the left side of the street on the corner of Adelaide (turn left on Adelaide for ample parking on the street or in the garage).
Reinout Vogt - Hm: 847-342-9804 - Cell: 847-909-7564
Jim Evans - Hm: 630-858-8192 - Cell: 630-209-8602