Driver’s Education and Lapping Day
Blackhawk Farms Raceway track.
July 1, 2016
The Midwest Austin Healey Club of America (MAHCA) and the Chicago Alfa Romeo
Owners Club (CAROC) invite you to extend your holiday weekend and spend at least
part of a day experiencing the 2.0 mile Blackhawk Farms Raceway track. Come and
enjoy the day with family and friends in the comfortable, rural setting while enjoying a
track experience in your own car.
- We have over 30 years’ experience hosting safe and enjoyable track events.
- All makes and models of cars are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Participants are grouped according to driver experience and speed.
- Full day lapping sessions are recommended; however, half-day sessions are available at a reduced price. Prefer reduced speeds? Enjoy the midday limited-speed Touring session.
- For lapping, cars must pass safety tech inspection with helmets and seat belts required. There will be 3 run Groups (excluding Touring). Please note roll bars are required on all open top cars participating in Group A.
A—Competition / High Performance
Full Day Lapping: $260.00
½ Day Lapping: $140.00
Touring Only: $40.00
(no roll bar required to tour)
Optional transponder, timing, and scoring: $35.00
For more information or to register: visit www.caroc.com or myautoevents.com.
Garage Tour and Morris/MG Picnic
July 16, 2016
More info to follow—stay tuned!!